dimanche 1 avril 2007

Introduction???

So this is it, that's how a blog looks..... well really i thought i'd find more inspiration when in front of my computer. I guess its just time for me to let you know how i'll try to run this and where im trying to go.

This blog will be "love" oriented...since this is what pushed me to come here and get my "doctor doogie" on because for a while there's been a lot going on in my life. Of course emotions arent that easy to catch so ill try, again, ill TRY to post the name of a song that "pictures" what im trying to say, free to u to try to listen to it and also feel free to mail me if u can actually relate to this because what im about to write is something that i hope is not a typical everyday love story gossip.

Ill get at u guys later.

Aucun commentaire: